Least i be caught brown-nosing my CEO’s new book, I will be as impartial and unbiased in my review of his new book.
I did try to find faults, but i have to come to only one conclusion: this is the ONLY book you need to get if you are in the market to buy property in Singapore. I know he had many sleepless nights releasing this book, because one needs to be as accurate about policies in Singapore, which kept changing as often as one, well, changing underwear.
It can be considered to be the “bible” for agents who wants to keep abreast of latest happening, and a guide to buyers and investors. ANd I do see this as a best-seller,with newer editions,as policies change.
I tried to be impartial..well..you have to read it for yourself
If you think that education is costly, try ignorance. Real estate investments are big ticket items that can either put you on the path to riches, or set you on the downward spiral to financial disaster.
Are you ready to include real estate in your investment portfolio? Try answering the following questions:
- What are the different types of loans I can take to finance my property purchase?
- Do condominiums in the outer regions provide more stability in rental income?
- Is it better to buy an Housing Development Board (HDB) resale or direct flat?
- How does the Master Plan affect the value of my property?
- How much should I pay for Mickey Mouse apartments?
- Can foreigners buy landed properties in Singapore?
- Are Executive Condominiums (EC) for everyone?
- How much is fair to offer to sellers?
- Are you the darling of the banks?
- How do the new policies affect me?
- Should I consider an old condominium?
- How long should I hold on to my investment?
- Should PRs buy HDB flats or private property?
- Which type of loan should I take to finance my property?
- Is it wise for me to buy an HDB flat when I can afford private property?
- Should I do an Addition and Alteration or should i demolish and rebuild?
If you are unsure of the answers to any of the above, it is time to take action. This book contains many of the answers you are looking for.